Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Collaborative Learning

Last week I took the plunge and attended both of my classes synchronously online!  My Monday AL class I usually attend online but between all the other work I had to do and just being busy in life, I decided to check out IT21st from the comfort of my home.  I must say it is SO nice to be able to have multiple options for participating in class!  I would not say I will always continue to attend online because going in person certainly has its value but it's also convenient when needed.

I found a great article on collaborative learning that offers 20 free collaborative web tools to use in the classroom.  Check out this awesome resource here!

     

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Dana! It's nice to have the freedom to choose, work from home or go to class. I personally really like the f2f thing but there are some issues this semester that prevent that from happening too often. It's liberating to know you can go either way.
    Love the Principles of Collaboration! I would like to send that electronically to a few people.... oops - who said that.
    Keep up the great work - 1/2 way thru!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete