Friday, October 17, 2014

Ohh, we're halfway there!

My theme song for this week is Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer" as we are "halfway there" to the end of the semester!

No f2f in either class this week but I've been chipping away at contract work and staying busy!  I've found a couple great articles that I wanted to share with you all.

Adult Learning #ALMastermind friends:
check out these 17 Tips to Motivate Adult Learners


Instructional Technology 21st Century #MAIT21 friends:
Very interesting read on how Google Glass showcases the potential of wearable educational technology.  That's right, Google glasses on all your students!  Read more here.


1 comment:

  1. Love the music choice!!! We're done the project and I think we made a good team and presented a great project!

    Interesting about the google glasses...did you see the one where the guy had to be hospitalized because he was addicted to his?

    ReplyDelete