Friday, October 24, 2014

Organization

This week was all about organization, which is a beautiful, beautiful thing!

For Adult Learning, I created my E-Portfolio using Weebly.  Creating a portfolio online keeps things very neat and organized and it's been fun compiling all my projects onto one site.  Here, check it out!  I will be updating as the semester progresses.

www.weebly.com


I created my PLN (personal learning network) for IT21 using Pearltrees.  Also a first for me, a PLN is an awesome way to catalog your favorite web tools and resources.  I feel like I have one go-to place now instead of a million bookmarks.  Here, see what you think!
www.pearltrees.com

I even finished the week on this beautiful Friday, cleaning out and completely reorganizing my desk at work! Woohoo! Hey, I get excited over these things.  That is until I come back on Monday and forget where I moved everything to, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment